- This snippet is designed for lead capture and marketing website tracking. It is not appropriate for pages running your app — we have an In-App Events API for this.
- It submits form data to our servers via POST protocols in the same http or https protocol as the user accessing your app to avoid cross-site CORS and security issues.
- We do not submit password fields to our server and thus we store no password information. If your form has a password field we simply send all the form information except the password input fields. You could include an email and password fields in a free trial registration form and we will capture the email as lead for nurturing, but no the password…but both can be forward to your app for your processing.
- To stop a form from being submitted at all, simply add the following hidden input field to it. For example, if you have a “log in” form on your site or any other non-marketing (e.g. lead capture forms) which serve no lead capture or tracking purposes, add this field:
<input type="hidden" name="no_saturn" value="true">
Finding The Snippet
When you are initially setting up there is a popup window that shows you a checklist of things to get started. The first item is the snippet. Just click the link to bring you to the page to get the snippet.
Or use the Setup icon in the upper right to select the Website Marketing Setup from the dropdown (see below).
Unfortunately how to do this is different for every website…so if having problems, please set up a support call and I’m sure we can do it together as it is usually not hard. (Schedule)
- Your theme may have a built-in option for this, or…
Then copy and paste our code in the designated place.
Via Google Tag Manager
For advanced GTM users, you can add the snippet. See image below.