Within Saturn Funnels you can import a .cvs file with contact info and emails. On the contacts page, in the upper right-hand corner is the Import Contacts button.
- Export your email list into a .cvs file format WITH column headers.
- Most email providers have an export list option which is .cvs format.
- If in a spreadsheet, you can save as a .cvs file
- Click the “Choose File” button to select the file.
- The file is parsed and we validate an “email” column.
- All fields are converted to lower case when imported.
- Supported fields include (see contacts api for details):
- email (required)
- name, phone
- tags (a string array separated by spaces)
- lead_score (a number between 0 and 100)
- created: date contact/lead created
- trial dates: trial_start & trial_end
- customer (boolean)
- customer dates: customer_start customer_end
- plan (saas plan token)
- any custom fields you want
4. Press the “Import Them!” Button to import.